Columbia Specialty San Jose Branch Manager
Imagine an Industrial Pipe, Valve & Fitting wholesale distributor right at your fingertips. There are so many advantages to having a jobsite trailer filled with all the products you would need. Below are a number of key advantages to having a jobsite trailer:
- Material accessible 24/7
- Won’t need to pay for an employee to drive around the city picking up material
- An onsite receiving supervisor is no longer needed since deliveries will not be needed
- Eliminates the need of writing multiple material requisitions, this will ultimately free up time in your purchasing and accounting departments
- Backorders will be eliminated
- Material will be isolated in a locked trailer diminishing some theft concerns
- Eliminates next day air fees
- Can be equipped with tubing racks
- Multiple size bins available to stock various size & quantity’s of material
- Constant replenishment of material available by Columbia Specialty Company
- Multiple jobsite trailers available
- Jobsite trailers make negotiation of project returns easier at the end of your project.
Jobsite space has become an increasingly big concern for many contractors and a jobsite trailer will assist in managing that concern. You will know how much space is needed for your Columbia Specialty Company issued jobsite trailer, instead of dealing with multiple truckload deliveries that will leave your jobsite a big mess. Jobsite trailers may also remove the need for an onsite forklift, since your material will already be onsite. The trailers are well organized, inventoried prior to arriving and can be stocked with anything you may need. Another growing concern in construction is over purchasing for jobs. Although you will need to purchase the material in a jobsite trailer, the advantages listed above will help manage your construction cost.